Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Week 3

What up people,

Sorry I haven't update since the end of last week. I went up to Orlando this weekend so I didn't have a comp to get on.

On Friday before I left to Orlando I got my last week of Week 2 in. Was a great workout, even though I was pretty exhausted when I was done. I was already eager to get to Week 3, since we get to start using the Resistant Bands.

Let me tell you for me the weekend is the hardest two days to keep in sync with for my diet. The problem is that during the weekend I have a bad habit of just sleeping till let say the earliest I would get up is 12 noon? Lol so I already missed my breakfast as well I could have gotten lunch in also. Not sure how much this affect me.

On Sunday it was my HIIT and Abs Routine. As of now I'm still on Routine 1 for the abs I will advance to Routine 2 after week 4, and so on till week 8 and then Advance to Routine 3, and so on.

During Sunday when I was doing my HIIT I can tell that my stamina has gone up and I don't gasp for air like I used to. I'm really excited cause that means I been improving everyday so thats another motivation right there..

When Monday arrive I had to go to Walmart to get the resistant bands. They seem alright only thing is that it only comes with two tubes. As of now it seems like its not enough resistance and I may end up buying new ones.
I was impress with the workout and enjoyed it very much.. I'm really pumped up to keep going at it really want to see more results.

Today is Tuesday so mean some more ABS and HIIT, wooot woot I can't wait.

Thats all for now..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didnt know people were doin the ab routine as well.is that extra or is it part of arnels 16 week plan.im gonna have to start workin on these puppies.
great work by the way.cant wait for some pics

temiLo said...

Well if im right there should be a couple people doing their HIIT and Abs routine on days that they dont have resistance training, and yes im doing arnel's ab routine