Friday, September 14, 2007

Week 2, Day 6

Hello Everyone,

I'm really disappointed with my workout that I had last night. The reason been is that once I started doing the Ab Routine from Arnel's program and I got this massive headache which I'm not sure why it occur. I really wanted to continue but didn't want to cause any injury specially cause I wasn't sure why I had gotten the headache. After all it could have been due to the fact that I hadn't had breakfast and only had eaten for Lunch prior to my work out.

Even though with the headache I got my Ab Roller and did 3 sets of 10 going in a forward motion then going to the starting position and then going left back again and then right to work on my obliques, I feel some soreness so I must have gotten somewhat of a workout. Hopefully today I can finish the last day of Week 2 of resistant training.
Dive Bomber Pushups are a killer but we gotta get through it and keep going to Week 3 which people are saying is fun so I cant wait to start on it myself.

Also Last night after the semi-workout, I went to do groceries for the first time since i started working out to get the healthy food :).

I got a variety of things which include,
Chicken, Turkey, Tilapia, and Salmon.
for fruits i got some Apples, Bananas, and Strawberries
also got some yogurts for a night snack in case I get hungry and non salted penuts. Also got brown rice, broccoli, carrots, asparagus, and of course cant forget the eggs.
As for cereal I found Kashi but as you know they are a bit expensive so I found another one that is Basic 4, I believe.

For todays Breakfast I had some Basic 4 Cereal with strawberries tasted delicious. After ate a banana and was on my way to work.

Also I bough some Flaxseed Oil and I'm looking to buy some Multi-Vitamins which I found some at BJ's but the ones that were there mentioned for Seniors or for people over 50 which I'm not sure if it matter but I didn't get them for that reason.
Within this following week I'm going purchase the multi-vitamins and Whey Protein from either www.bodybuilding.com or a local store where ever it cost less haha :)

Thats all for now.

No comments: